Multiplying with Interactive Activities Worksheet Test
Part 1: Multiple Choice
Choose the correct answer from the options given.
What is the product of 7 and 8?
- A) 15
- B) 56
- C) 64
- D) 72
What is the product of 9 and 0?
- A) 0
- B) 9
- C) 1
- D) 90
What is the product of 3 and 5?
- A) 8
- B) 12
- C) 15
- D) 35
What is the product of 10 and 10?
- A) 100
- B) 20
- C) 50
- D) 1000
What is the product of 2 and 6?
- A) 12
- B) 8
- C) 14
- D) 26
Part 2: Fill in the Blanks
Fill in the blank with the correct number.
- 4 x 3 = ____
- 9 x 2 = ____
- 5 x 5 = ____
- 7 x 1 = ____
- 2 x 8 = ____
Part 3: True or False
Write “True” if the statement is correct. Write “False” if the statement is incorrect.
- When you multiply any number by 1, the answer is always that number.
- The product of 0 and any number is always 0.
- The order of the numbers being multiplied doesn’t matter.
- The product of two even numbers is always even.
- The product of two odd numbers is always odd.
Part 4: Word Problems
Solve the following word problems.
- A store has 6 packs of cookies with 9 cookies in each pack. How many cookies are there in total?
- A farmer has 12 baskets of apples with 8 apples in each basket. How many apples does the farmer have in total?
- A group of friends want to buy 4 pizzas. Each pizza has 10 slices. How many slices of pizza do they have in total?
- If a pencil costs 7 cents, how much would 9 pencils cost?
- A class has 25 students. Each student has 5 pencils. How many pencils does the class have in total?
Part 5: Interactive Activities
- Go to https://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/multiplication-table.html and complete the multiplication table up to 12×12.
- Go to https://www.mathplayground.com/ASB_Index.html and complete the “Multiplication Grand Prix” game. Take a screenshot of your final score and submit it with your completed worksheet.
Note: This worksheet is subject to review and modification by the teacher.